cheap hotels near super bowl, hotels near Giants Stadium, hotels near Jets Stadium, hotels near Met Life Stadium, hotels near NJ Transit, hotels near super bowl, hotels near Super Bowl 2014, Super Bowl 2014, Super Bowl Hotels
The NFL playoffs have come to an end and Super Bowl Sunday is less than two weeks away. Fans from all over the country will be coming into the New Jersey and New York areas needing hotel accommodations near Met Life Stadium. Rates become more and more astronomical the closer to the venue they are. Our location offers convenient travel options to the big game.
Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos and all other NFL Fans, here’s 5 reasons to consider making your Super Bowl 2014 reservations at Sheraton Eatontown Hotel:
- Take the train to the game! Sheraton Eatontown is located 4 miles from the Long Branch New Jersey Transit train station. Shorten the train ride and hop on NJ Transit at Metropark. Here’s a map we created in Google Maps that shows just how easy it is!
- Short and easy travel made better by an unlimited pass! Visit NJ Transit’s website for information on obtaining a Super Pass good for unlimited travel on all NJ TRANSIT rail, bus, light rail and Access Link services throughout New Jersey, including travel to and from Newark Liberty International Airport and New York City. Train schedule for travel from Long Branch to Meadowlands Sports Complex February 2, 2014 with train change at Secaucus Junction.
- Affordable rates! Advance purchase rates starting at $99.00 per night. Plus earn SPG points on your stay.
- Driving? Located minutes from Garden State Parkway Exit 105. Flying? Easy access from Newark Liberty Airport (EWR) and NYC airports.
- JR’s Restaurant and Lounge on property serving lunch and dinner. Concord Café serves breakfast every day.
Best of luck to the teams and we hope for the best of times for the fans. Our fingers are crossed for some good weather. Book today while rates are still low. We hope to welcome you Super Bowl Weekend.